GoodBye Mail



Hello Every One,

Finally the moment has arrived to say goodbye, which is never easy, especially when you have been part of the "COMPANY" family for almost "YEAR". It has been a fantastic journey and a great learning experience where I have enjoyed every moment and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with each of you.

Today is my last working day in the company. My original thoughts on this time is the best wishes for everyone.

Sincere thanks to "NAME" and my colleagues for their support and guidance. I would especially like to thank "TL NAME" for the continuous support.

And a very Big "Thank You" to all my friends with whom I have spent the wonderful moments, that would last a lifetime.

Best wishes to one and all…
  Good bye n take care

--

Thanks and Regards,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post